|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|swiss chard |
|Contributed by: Sheila ||Added: Nov 19, 2009 at 11:11 AM|
A feel good food, healthy and easy. Beneficial for type O. I cook leftovers in with an egg for breakfast.
How to make it:
- 1 large bunch of swiss chard (stems included)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seed
- pinch of sea salt (or use your favorite spices like cajun)
- Add spices and olive oil to a large skillet on medium heat (seeds are better if heated in oil first).
- Cut up onion and red pepper and add to skillet.
- While onions and red pepper are cooking, chop swiss chard in aproximatly one inch strips cutting across the stems.
- Cook aproximatly 10 to 15 minutes longer or as desired.