|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Chicken Noodle Soup|
|Contributed by: Jacqueline Marshall||Added: Nov 10, 2009 at 11:58 AM|
Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup with Veggies (Quick & Easy)
How to make it:
- 1 Can Vegetable Broth
- Sea Salt
- Egg Noodles (No Yolks)
- 2 cans Chicken Broth
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken - removed from bone & cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup sliced baby carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms (Optional)
- 1 med onion - diced
- Celery Salt (1 teaspoon or to taste)
- Basil (1 Tablespoon fresh chopped) (Optional)
- Fresh Garlic (1 Tablespoon)
- Remove rotisserie chicken from the bone (remove skin). Cut into small pieces and add to a large pot.
- Chop onion, celery, carrots, & mushrooms into small pieces and add to the pot.
- Turn on Med-High heat.
- Add chicken broth, celery salt, basil & garlic.
- Stir and bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer at least 30 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth, egg noodles, and salt to a pot and boil until tender (Add water if needed).
- Drain egg noodles and add to soup.
- Stir, cover and simmer at least 10 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Add water if needed for desired consistency.
- Can also be cooked in a crock pot- add egg noodles for the last 30 min to 1 hour.