|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Flax meal/Flaxmeal Bread|
|Contributed by: Andrea AWsec||Added: Nov 08, 2009 at 04:15 PM|
SWAMI will tell you that Flax Meal bread is either a Superfood or a Diamond, so it is good for everyone.Just tweak it to your personal needs it is very forgiving. It can be made savory or sweet.
How to make it:
- 2 cups of fresh or store bought Flax meal
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1-2 Tablespoons Sweetener, anything from honey to agave
- 5 Beaten Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup of Oil/Ghee
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl let it sit for 2-3 minutes the flax meal will absorb a lot of the liquid.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet, spread the batter evenly on the cookie sheet.
- bake 20 minutes in the oven.
- Slice and store in the freezer, toast and serve
Good additions are nuts, dried cranberries, dried onions, pumpkin and anything else you might like.