|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
One pot curry with rich sauce
How to make it:
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 2 cups onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 cups canned pumpkin (100% pumpkin, unsweetened)
- Put the first four ingredients in a 3 quart saucepan.
- Sprinkle the spices over the ingredients.
- Add sufficient water to cover.
- Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the pumpkin (to thicken) and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Tastes great over rice!