|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sweet Potato Chips|
I was watching my husband(type A)eat guacamole and corn chips when I realized I could have potato chips.
How to make it:
- 1 sweet potato(or more if you're feeling ambitious) Cooking spray
- Sea Salt
- Cayenne pepper
- Peel potato and using a knife or vegetable peeler or slicer/processor cut potato as thinly as possible.
- Spray cooking spray evenly on cookie sheet and lay out potato slices.
- Spray potatoes and bake at 450 for about 10 min or to desired color(I like mine a little more brown)
- Season while still hot.
- Store in a covered container at room temperature.
- Put back in the oven to freshen.
If any one has any more seasoning ideas I'd be interested to hear. I was thinking allspice and cloves would be nice.