|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Beef and Vegetable Stir-Fry|
|Contributed by: Elizabeth A. Everson||Added: Oct 18, 2009 at 09:58 PM|
Stir Fry with Beef, Vegetables, and Quinoa pasta. This is a GREAT recipe for Os. When I eat this, I feel REALLY GOOD! I'm also hungry again about an hour or two later, so cook plenty. When I get the second helping an hour later, I'm good. I never feel stuffed, just satisfied and full of energy. (I know the pasta contains corn, but I've never felt ill effects from it. If you find a quinoa pasta that doesn't contain corn; YEAH!)
How to make it:
- Angus Beef cubes 2 pounds or to taste
- Ancient Quinoa pasta 1 box (8 oz)
- Broccoli 2 heads or to taste
- Onion 2 onions or to taste (I used Vidalia)
- Carrot 1 or 2 large
- Celery 2 stalks
- Minced Garlic 1 or 2 teaspoons to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste 1/4 cup ?
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- Rinse the pasta well as it contains corn and you want to remove the corn starch.
- Mix some olive oil to keep it from clumping.
- Set aside for later.
- In a small amount of extra virgin olive oil and some minced garlic, cook the diced beef.
- Remove the beef and set it aside for later.
- Start cooking your vegetables in the order of your preference. (I cook them Carrot, Broccoli, Onion, and Celery.)
- Add more oil or garlic as you see fit.
- Add the beef back in.
- Add soy sauce to taste.
- At the last moment, add the pasta in.
- Mix the ingredients together well.
- As soon as the pasta is heated, it's ready.