|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Teacher's Fried Rice|
|Contributed by: Ruth Patterson||Added: Oct 11, 2009 at 03:23 PM|
brown rice, eggs, cheese, English peas, and soy sauce are very satisfying as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
How to make it:
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/4 cup grated Havarti cheese
- 1/4 cup frozen English peas
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 Tablespoons Safflower oil
- soy sauce to taste
- in a nonstick skillet,heat oil with the eggs to scramble.
- Add the cooked rice stirring as to not burn.
- Turn off the burner and add the peas.
- Cover and allow the peas to steam until hot.
- Add the cheese, mix all together and transfer to plate.
- Add soy sauce to taste and enjoy.