|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Soy-free Teriyaki Sauce|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Oct 02, 2009 at 07:22 PM|
All your Asian flavors with no soy! This is good on any meat and is especially convenient on leftovers.
How to make it:
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tablespoons molasses
- 2 Tablespoons agave or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot + 2 Tablespoons water (double the arrowroot for a thicker sauce)
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Combine arrowroot and 2 Tablespoons water and set aside.
- In saucepan, combine all other ingredients.
- Heat, then pour in arrowroot/water mixture.
- Stir till slightly thickened.
- Add cooked meat and stir to coat.
- Serve over rice.