|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Katsy||Added: Sep 21, 2009 at 07:19 PM|
Suitable for Teachers and Type B's (maybe others); got the recipe from this blog (http://mamasnuthouse.blogspot.com/2007/09/make-your-own-cultured-buttermilk.html) if you need more information
How to make it:
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup cultured buttermilk (for starter)
- In a microwave or on the stove, heat the milk to 95-105 degrees.
- Pour into a glass container and add buttermilk to the warmed milk.
- Mix well.
- Put the lid on and let sit for 8-24 hours.
- It can be room temperature, or on a heating pad set on low -- the warmer it is, the faster it will set up
- Or you can even set the jar in the sun for about 4 hours if it's between 70-80 degrees.