|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Pumpkin Muffins with Lentil Flour|
|Contributed by: C_sharp||Added: Sep 09, 2009 at 02:26 PM|
Muffins with no grains!
How to make it:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives
- A small amount of sweetener if you need it (honey, agave)
- Some salt and cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups lentil flour
- Blend everything except baking powder & lentil flour
- After blending the wet ingredients add the baking powder & lentil flour
- Put batter in muffin tins.
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes.
I like to mix in some optional ingredients mostly dried fruits and nuts. A different direction to take the muffins is to add chopped onions and cheese (original recipe called for cheddar, which I cannot have)