|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Ghee-licious Rice Cakes for all BT/GT|
|Contributed by: Katsy||Added: Sep 08, 2009 at 09:24 PM|
Rice cakes can be a little dry by themselves -- this helps liven them up. It's my favorite snack or light meal.
How to make it:
- 1 rice cake
- 1 Tablespoon compliant nut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey or compliant sweetener
- raisins (optional)
- Spread a thin layer of ghee over the rice cake
- Spread nut butter over that
- Then top with the sweetener(optional).
The ghee gives plain rice cakes a delicious twist that is just ghee-licious!