|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Wheat-Free Chip Cookies|
This is a yummy substitute for chocolate chip cookies I created for our family.Note: Spelt is an ancient wheat which may or may not be suitable for people with wheat allergies.
How to make it:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 ounces butterscotch or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Mix together sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs.
- Combine flours and dry Ingredients then add to sugar mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 375 for 10 minutes. The dough will be dry and crumbly.
- Bake a few before adjusting the recipe.