|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Sed||Added: Sep 03, 2009 at 05:54 PM|
A gluten free loaf bread, which can almost pass as a cake. Delicious on it own or with salads.
How to make it:
- 150g/6oz/1 1/4 cups brown rice flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or oil of your choice)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 tbsp seeds of your choice
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoon vanilla essence (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325/170/GM3.
- Mix all ingredients and spoon into a loaf tin.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- You can increase the amount of oil used up to 3/4 cup.
- You can substitute carrot with parsnip or sweet potato.