|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Elegant and Easy Salmon Pesto|
A simple and easy bakes salmon full of flavor. Perfect with brown rice and steamed vegetables.
How to make it:
- 1 Pound Salmon Fillet, Skin Removed
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic, Minced
- 1 Cup Pesto (made with allowable ingredients)
- Rinse salmon fillet under cold water and pat dry.
- Place fillet in a glass pie pan and baste with olive oil and garlic.
- Spread an even amount of pesto over the fillet until it is covered with a 1/4 inch layer.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Do not cover and do not turn.
- Cook until fish flakes easily with a fork.