|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Type O Chicken Salad|
Hearty Chicken Salad for Type Os
How to make it:
- 4 Chicken Breasts[or other BTD compliant protein]
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise[or other BTD compliant mayo]
- 1/4 Cup Non-Dairy Sour Cream (Optional)
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1/2 - 1 Medium Onion (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Cup Red Grapes (Cut in Half)
- 1 Pinch Fresh Dill (Optional)
- Chili Powder (To Taste)
- Boil Chicken Breasts till cooked through but still firm. Cool.
- Combine all ingredients mixing throughly, but try to keep the chicken in chunks.
- Chill and serve over lettuce or allowable crackers.