|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Chocolate Tofu Pie|
|Contributed by: Virginia||Added: Aug 12, 2009 at 08:23 PM|
Delicious chocolate pie
How to make it:
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coffee
- 1 block silken tofu
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 prepared chocolate wafer crust
- Place a small metal bowl over a saucepan with simmering water.
- Melt chocolate and coffee.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Combine the tofu, chocolate mixture and maple syrup in a blender jar.
- Liquefy until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the crust and refrigerate 2 hours or until the filling is set.
- Can top with a non-dairy whipped topping.