|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Almond Flour Pizza Crust I|
This makes a thin, cracker-style crust that is best used for a small number of toppings.
How to make it:
- 9 ounces ground raw almonds
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice OR nut milk OR water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar OR lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs with olive oil, vinegar and rice milk.
- Add in almond meal and baking soda.
- Line 9x9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper (essential, or it will stick!).
- Press dough into the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Top as you like and run under the broiler 5 minutes if you're using cheese and want it to melt.