|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Spicy Oyster Chili|
For those that want to change up the meats a bit.
How to make it:
- 1 can of black eyed peas (in water/no pork)
- 1 cup of canned oysters
- 1 cup of salsa (no vinegar or apple cider vinegar based only)
- 1 cup of marinara sauce or tomato paste
- 3-4 cocktail artichokes (non-pickled)
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- Throw it in a pot and let it simmer for about 7-10 minutes.
- add other Type O ingredients as wanted.