|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Egg-Free Oatmeal Cookies|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Jul 08, 2009 at 09:05 PM|
These can be cookies or 'cookie-balls'. My children like to allow the cookies to cool partway, then remove them from the baking sheet, roll them into balls, and then let them finish cooling.
How to make it:
- 1-1/4 cup oats
- 3/4 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 cup honey [variation: agave syrup]
- 1/2 cup butter [variation: ghee]
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins [variation: dried currants] (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Melt butter, then combine all moist ingredients.
- Stir everything together and spoon onto greased baking sheet with a tablespoon. These will spread some.
- Place on the top or middle oven rack so the bottoms don't burn.
- Bake 10-12 minutes and allow to cool completely before removing from baking sheet.