|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Peanut Butter and Honey Cookies (Gluten-free)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Jul 08, 2009 at 09:03 PM|
These aren't too sweet and are the perfect afternoon snack.
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup butter or ghee
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream together (or stir well) melted butter, honey, egg, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Mix rice flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to moist and mix well. Allow to sit about 5 minutes.
- Spoon onto greased baking sheet. If desired, flatten with a fork.
- Place on middle or top rack in oven so the bottoms don't burn.
- Bake about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool a few minutes before removing.