|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: C Sharp||Added: Jul 08, 2009 at 08:06 PM|
Stir fried tofu with cactus
How to make it:
- 1 1/2 pounds prickly pear cactus pads (Nopales)
- 1 pound extra firm tofu
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- De thorn the cactus pads and cut into strips about 1 cm wide.
- Cut the tofu into cubes about 1 cm on each side.
- Fry the tofu in oil (medium heat) and add the cactus strips and chopped ginger.
- After the tofu, cactus, ginger have cooked a few minutes add garlic and soy sauce.
- Serve when the cactus is fully cooked.
Variant: Green beans can be used instead of cactus. When using green beans remove the ends of the green beans, but do not cut up.