|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Essene Bread Pizza|
|Contributed by: Katsy||Added: May 27, 2009 at 08:00 PM|
Starting with Essene bread as the base, this recipe produces a chewy, crusty pizza. If you have a thin Essene bread already made, it is also a quick fix.
How to make it:
- Essene bread (I added Italian seasoning and salt before cooking, and made it as flat as I could)
- pizza sauce (or BTD-compliant alternative)
- compliant cheese (mozzarella for most people; some can add cheddar as well)
- toppings of your choice, such as...
- turkey sausage
- sauteed peppers
- sauteed onions
- Top cooked Essene bread with pizza sauce (or alternative), cheese of your choice and toppings of your choice.
- Broil on the top rack of the oven until mozzarella gets nice and toasted.