|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Katsy||Added: May 27, 2009 at 07:32 PM|
My homemade pizza sauce
How to make it:
- 1 can tomatoes, drained (whole or diced)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper/red pepper flakes (omit if 'avoid')
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese (omit if 'avoid')
- Blend or process all ingredients together until smooth (or leave it chunky if you want).
- If you don't have Italian seasoning, you can just add some combination of basil, oregano, marjoram and/or sage instead.