|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Buckwheat/Kamut Soba Noodles with Veggies and Tofu|
|Contributed by: Carol A.||Added: May 16, 2009 at 08:26 AM|
A simple quick stir fry that is easy and delicious.
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (8 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
How to make it:
- Organic Soba Noodles (buckwheat/kamut)
- Organic Garlic
- Organic Ginger
- Organic Onion
- Organic Broccoli
- Organic Baby Bok Choi
- Toasted Almonds
- Organic Tofu
- Organic Soy sauce
- Organic Olive Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Hot Sauce
- Boil soba noodles in water for approximately 20 minutes.
- While the noodles are boiling, chop up the ginger, garlic and onion and saute in the olive/sesame oil.
- Cut up broccoli and baby bok choi on an angle and toss into the pan.
- Saute quickly for 10 minutes.
- Towards the end, toss in a square of the soft tofu, letting it scramble amongst the veggies.
- Give it a quick toss and throw in the almonds.
- Serve the veggies over the noodles with a dash of hot sauce.br>Note:
This is a quick satisfying meal in itself, or as a side dish.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in glucosinolates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Sep 12, 2010 at 00:14 AM By: Lola