|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Buckwheat/Kamut Soba Noodles with Veggies and Tofu|
|Contributed by: Carol A.||Added: May 16, 2009 at 08:26 AM|
A simple quick stir fry that is easy and delicious.
How to make it:
- Organic Soba Noodles (buckwheat/kamut)
- Organic Garlic
- Organic Ginger
- Organic Onion
- Organic Broccoli
- Organic Baby Bok Choi
- Toasted Almonds
- Organic Tofu
- Organic Soy sauce
- Organic Olive Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Hot Sauce
- Boil soba noodles in water for approximately 20 minutes.
- While the noodles are boiling, chop up the ginger, garlic and onion and saute in the olive/sesame oil.
- Cut up broccoli and baby bok choi on an angle and toss into the pan.
- Saute quickly for 10 minutes.
- Towards the end, toss in a square of the soft tofu, letting it scramble amongst the veggies.
- Give it a quick toss and throw in the almonds.
- Serve the veggies over the noodles with a dash of hot sauce.br>Note:
This is a quick satisfying meal in itself, or as a side dish.