|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Pasta or pizza topping
How to make it:
- 2 zucchinis
- lemon to taste
- garlic to taste
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, Depending on the size of the pan maybe more
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons rice flour
- 1 or 2 cups broth
- Italian spices
- Shred the zucchini on the second to smallest size on one of those four sided shredders.
- Add oil to the pan to saute the garlic, lemon, spices and zucchini.
- Add the rice flour until well blended and cooked.
- Gradually add the broth as it thickens to your taste of thickness (remember that all sauces thicken as you cool it down so if it is thick to begin with it will be VERY thick later on)
- Add mushrooms, green peppers, or what ever you usually like in your spaghetti sauce.
- Place on pasta or pizza.