|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Crispy Rice Snacks |
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: May 07, 2009 at 01:37 PM|
A healthy alternative to Rice Crispy Treats
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (opt.)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (opt.)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (opt.)
- 2 cups crisped rice cereal (I use Erewhon brand)
- Mix nut butter and honey in a bowl.
- Stir in optional ingredients.
- Add cereal and mix thoroughly.
- Using wet hands, form mixture into walnut-size balls and place them on lightly oiled dish or waxed paper.
- Alternatively, you can press it all into an 8X8 pan and freeze.
- When frozen, remove and cut into squares.
- Store in fridge.