|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Lisa Hall||Added: Mar 16, 2009 at 08:14 PM|
Ground buffalo with red peppers, onions, garlic brown rice, fresh spinach and mozzarella cheese on a warm Ezekiel tortilla!
How to make it:
- 1 lb. ground buffalo meat
- 1/3 of a red pepper sliced fajita style
- 1 small onion sliced fajita style
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- fresh baby spinach
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- chili powder/seasoned salt
- Ezekiel brand tortilla shells
- Saute the buffalo meat, red pepper strips, onion strips, garlic and the desired amount of chili powder and seasoned salt (if desired) in a large skillet.
- While this is cooking, cook the desired amount of brown minute rice.
- After the rice is done, I add about a cup of the rice in the meat and veggie mixture, and let it cook together for a few minutes.
- Take a tortilla shell, add a handful of baby spinach in the middle, then a few spoonfuls of the meat/veggie mixture, and top with a little of the shredded mozzarella.
- Fold as desired and eat, such an incredible taste, takes care of the Mexican cravings!
(the seasoned salt has cornstarch in it, and it's an avoid for type O's, but I don't use much at all....your choice to add or omit)