|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Curried Oat Groats|
|Contributed by: Deborah||From the Recipe Archives|
Another delicious B dish, serve this with fish and green beans or any other seasonal green.
How to make it:
- 1-1/2 cup oat groats
- 2-3 Tablespoons crushed hijiki or arame seaweed
- 2 Tablespoons curry ( I like more)
- 1 Tablespoons fresh chopped garlic
- 2 Tablespoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- Bragg Liquid Aminos [or wheat-free tamari]
- kelp, dulse, and flax seeds to top
- In a 3 quart saucepan combine: groats, seaweed, curry, garlic, parsley and salt.
- Cover with water by one inch.
- Bring to a boil, lower flame and simmer for 40 minutes, covered.
- Allow to cool slightly and add: olive oil, yeast, kelp, dulse, and Bragg's liquid amino acids. Top with fresh ground flax seeds. Enjoy,