|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Brigitte||Added: Feb 20, 2009 at 02:18 PM|
Super easy to make.
How to make it:
- 3 to 4 large zucchini
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 to 3 servings of white rice
- 1 package of ground turkey
- Grated mozzarella cheese, optional
- 5 to 7 chopped mushrooms
- A few Tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cook rice.
- Cut zucchini length-wise and scoop out insides (keep insides and 'boats').
- Saute mushrooms, onions and garlic in olive oil.
- Add turkey meat, cook thoroughly.
- Add zucchini guts and rice, mix and cook for a few minutes.
- Fill zucchini 'boats' with mixture.
- Top with grated cheese (O nonnies can substitute, or omit) and bake on a baking sheet for 20-25 minutes, until cheese on top is crispy and golden.