|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sauteed Sweet Potato|
|Contributed by: Gianna Ark||Added: Feb 04, 2009 at 09:07 PM|
Stove top recipe for sweet potato
How to make it:
- 1 sweet potato, peeled & sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt, garlic powder, cumin & cayenne
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add onion & pepper, brown slightly.
- Add sweet potato and spices, cover.
- Check and stir often. When sweet potatoes are about half done, add butter.
- Continue cooking uncovered until sweet potatoes are tender.