|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Gianna Ark||Added: Feb 04, 2009 at 08:56 PM|
Lean ground beef and cheese stuffed zucchini.
How to make it:
- 3 zucchini, split lengthwise and hollowed out, reserving 1/8 cup
- 1 pound lean, natural ground beef [turkey]
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese [if compliant]
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon each cumin, cayenne, garlic powder & salt
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan, add chopped onion and add reserved zucchini, cook until soft.
- Add meat to onion mixture and cook until about 90% done, remove from heat.
- Stir in egg, flour, cheese and spices.
- Spoon evenly into split zucchini.
- Bake in ungreased, shallow pan at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice if you like!