|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: TypeOSecretor||Added: Jan 20, 2009 at 10:50 AM|
The health food store (New Frontiers) was serving samples of this salad the other day. They told me what was in the salad, so I just guessed at amounts.
How to make it:
- 1 cup minced kale
- 2 Tablespoons minced carrot
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tablespoons dried currants
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- Mix all ingredients.
- Can eat right away or refrigerate for later.
Feel free to adjust the quantities to suit your taste. I used Dinosaur kale. The store used sunflower seeds. You could probably use walnuts or almonds or whatever you enjoy. You could also substitute dried raisins, cherries,cranberries or whatever you enjoy.