|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Red Pepper Pasta with Shrimp|
|Contributed by: funkymuse||Added: Jan 10, 2009 at 10:03 PM|
How to make it:
- 3/4 teaspoon Cracked Red Pepper
- 1 Entire Bulb of Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 Medium Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley (or not)
- 1/4 Cup White Wine
- 3/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 3 Cups Spaghetti Squash
- Arrowroot Powder
- Rice Pasta
- Shredded Parmesan or Manchego Cheese
- Gently saute the pepper and garlic in the olive oil in a non-stick skillet until the garlic begins to turn color.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, wine, sea salt and spaghetti squash.
- Cook until all ingredients are heated through.
- Thicken with arrowroot powder and serve over desired amount of pasta, topping with cheese.