|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Stacey||Added: Jan 02, 2009 at 06:08 PM|
Pate made from blended fish fillets
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (3 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 1 lb of BTD compliant fish fillets (cubed)
- 1 shallot diced
- 1/2-3/4 cup of soy or regular milk (add more to help blending process)[or other BTD compliant substitute]
- 1 Tablespoon of organic grated lemon zest
- 1 egg yolk
- dash of sea salt
- Blend all in a cuisinart.
- Pour in to a well greased loaf pan.
- Put this pan in a larger pan filled with H2O.
- Top with laurel leaves for decoration.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Serve sliced with a small amount of bisque poured over each slice.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
BTD Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Rice Milk||2|| N|| N|| B|| B|| B|| B|| N|| N|
|Soy Milk||2|| B|| N|| N|| A|| A|| N|| N|| A|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help the body to detoxify.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Jan 05, 2009 at 11:27 PM By: Lola