|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Stacey||Added: Jan 02, 2009 at 06:08 PM|
Pate made from blended fish fillets
How to make it:
- 1 lb of BTD compliant fish fillets (cubed)
- 1 shallot diced
- 1/2-3/4 cup of soy or regular milk (add more to help blending process)[or other BTD compliant substitute]
- 1 Tablespoon of organic grated lemon zest
- 1 egg yolk
- dash of sea salt
- Blend all in a cuisinart.
- Pour in to a well greased loaf pan.
- Put this pan in a larger pan filled with H2O.
- Top with laurel leaves for decoration.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and refrigerate.
- Serve sliced with a small amount of bisque poured over each slice.