|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Spaghetti Squash Chutney|
|Contributed by: funkymuse||Added: Jan 01, 2009 at 06:44 PM|
Can be eaten as a side dish or spread over meat in a sandwich wrap.
How to make it:
- 1 Med Sized Spaghetti Squash Cooked
- 1/2 Cup Small Date Pieces [or other BTD compliant substitute]
- Agave Syrup
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (or to taste)
- Sea Salt
- Grated Manchego Cheese (or other compliant cheese)
- Heat Ghee in a skillet and add flaked Spaghetti Squash, dates, agave syrup and spices.
- Cook until browned (as desired) turning as necessary.
- When finished, turn off heat and spread grated cheese over top.
- Replace lid and let steam melt cheese.
- Serve as a side dish or add to sandwich roll.