|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Mini Chocolate-Flaxmeal Discs|
|Contributed by: accidental_chef||Added: Dec 16, 2008 at 03:56 AM|
Chocolate quick fix bursting with goodness!
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons heaped unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon heaped freshly ground flax seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon compliant sweetener
- 1/2-1 teaspoon water
- paper cookie cups or muffin cups
- Combine cocoa powder, flax meal and compliant sweetener. If too dry, then add just enough water.
- Not too much as you will be adding ghee to give a smooth paste like texture.
- Pour mixture into tiny cookie cups or muffin cups to fill about 1/8-1/4 inch from bottom.
- Place cups on a tray and freeze.
- Coins/Discs (depending on your mold) will be ready in 45 minutes!
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This is a low lectin recipe. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Jan 07, 2009 at 03:03 PM By: Lola