|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Mini Chocolate-Flaxmeal Discs|
|Contributed by: accidental_chef||Added: Dec 16, 2008 at 03:56 AM|
Chocolate quick fix bursting with goodness!
How to make it:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons heaped unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon heaped freshly ground flax seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon compliant sweetener
- 1/2-1 teaspoon water
- paper cookie cups or muffin cups
- Combine cocoa powder, flax meal and compliant sweetener. If too dry, then add just enough water.
- Not too much as you will be adding ghee to give a smooth paste like texture.
- Pour mixture into tiny cookie cups or muffin cups to fill about 1/8-1/4 inch from bottom.
- Place cups on a tray and freeze.
- Coins/Discs (depending on your mold) will be ready in 45 minutes!