|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cream of Whatever Soup|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Dec 02, 2008 at 04:55 PM|
This is my basic soup and gravy recipe. When I'm substituting cream of mushroom or cream of broccoli soup in a casserole, this is what I start with.
How to make it:
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth or water
- 2 Tablespoons plain rice flour mixed with 1/2 cup water
- sea salt to taste
- oregano, thyme, poultry seasoning, whatever
- broccoli, onion, mushrooms, whatever
- Heat chicken broth or water.
- Add seasonings.
- Add mushrooms or broccoli or whatever.
- Mix rice flour with water and pour slowly into broth while stirring.
- Stir constantly, at a boil, until thickened.
- Add more flour if necessary, until desired consistency is reached.
- Adjust seasoning.