|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Creamy Ground Beef Goulash|
|Contributed by: funkymuse||Added: Nov 28, 2008 at 10:57 PM|
Similar to the old 'Hamburger Helper' dishes that Mom made for us in the old 'welfare' days of doing the best she could to feed her family. HOWEVER, this recipe is compliant and of course 1000 times healthier!
How to make it:
- Olive Oil
- 2 Onions
- 1/2 Cup Arame Seaweed
- 2 Pounds Grassfed Ground Beef
- 1 Bag Frozen Okra
- 2 Zucchini Shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Green or White Peppercorns [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- Sea Salt to Taste
- Kelp Sprinkles
- Sesame Seeds
- 8-10 Garlic Cloves
- 16 Ounces Mimic Cream and 16 Ounces Water
- (OR Substitute)- 32 Oz Homemade Ricemilk
- 1-1/2 Cup Shreaded Manchego Cheese
- Brown onions and crunched up Arame seaweed in olive oil.
- In a separate pan cook ground beef, drain.
- Add to the onions and seaweed continuing to brown all.
- Add okra, zucchini and all spices continuing to cook until okra is cooked through.
- Add garlic cloves and continue to cook for approximately 10 more minutes.
- Add mimic cream and water or rice milk, heat through.
- Add cheese and cook until completely melted stirring and mixing cheese throughout.
Better the next day.