|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Almond bread (O Non OK)|
|Contributed by: Sozo||Added: Nov 26, 2008 at 03:35 AM|
yummy almond bread/cake. I enjoy this for breakfast with some blood type ok jam. Gives me energy and full for hours.
How to make it:
- 2-1/2 cups blanched almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder with Arrowroot (check the baking powder Recipes)
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil [or use a BTD compliant substitute]
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, then add agave nectar and oil.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into a small loaf pan.
- Bake at 160 Celsius for about 45 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool and serve