|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A way to eat fish if you're not crazy about it.
How to make it:
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 1 28 ounce can Italian tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 8 ounce bottle of clam juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound fish (cod, sole, flounder, orange roughy or halibut) cut into bite size pieces
- Saute garlic and onions in oil until soft.
- Add carrots, celery, fennel, tomatoes and juices, wine, pepper, thyme, bay leaf, clam juice and water.
- Bring to a boil and simmer, covered about 15 minutes or until vegetables are just tender (not mushy).
- Add fish; cook about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and salt to taste (optional).
- Serve immediately. Serves 4