|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Buckwheat adzuki 'fried rice'|
|Contributed by: Nancy Myers||Added: Nov 25, 2008 at 09:52 AM|
A tasty cousin to fried rice with lots of Type A beneficials. Vary the vegetables and seasonings to suit your taste and the contents of your refrigerator.
How to make it:
- 2 cups cooked buckwheat (kasha)
- 1 cup cooked adzuki beans
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce or to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Thai fish sauce (optional)
- Saute the onion in the oil for a few minutes.
- Add the other vegetables and fry until nearly soft, tossing in the garlic at the last minute.
- Add the buckwheat and adzuki beans and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add the cilantro and season with soy sauce and fish sauce to taste.