|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Holly Warter||Added: Nov 22, 2008 at 01:09 PM|
Yummy and full of things on the type A highly beneficial list minus the chicken.
How to make it:
- 1 inch of ginger root peeled
- 4 to 6 gloves of garlic
- 4 to 6 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 Lemon
- 10 shakes of soy sauce or tamari
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 2 chicken or 1 turkey breast(s)
- 4 ounces of goat cheese
- Begin by placing the ginger, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, and soy sauce in a food processor or blender and blend them together.
- Dice the meat into small cubes.
- Mix blended items with the cubed meat in a bowl.
- Using a deep pan cook the meat.
- Meanwhile, in a pot, boil 2 cups of water to 1 cup of quinoa.
- After meat cooks, add 4 goat cheese to thicken up the sauce.
- When quinoa is done cooking, combine with meat.