|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: P.B.||Added: Nov 21, 2008 at 03:21 AM|
These are tasty, healthy, and appealing to kids a comfort dish. They have everything to satisfy for a winter breakfast, especially if served with a nice mellow tea like Chamomile.
How to make it:
- In 4' Ramkin Cup, from bottom stack up:
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon oil (on bottom)
- 1 Slice Bread (any 'O' type)
- (Use cookie cutter to make bread round)
- 2 Tablespoons fine chopped apple
- 1-2 teaspoon raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon fine chopped walnuts
- 1 beaten egg (use 1/2)
- 1 slice bread (round cut)
- Fine chop 1/2 apple.
- Fine chop 1 Tablespoon walnuts.
- Slightly hand-whip 1 egg.
- Round cookie cutter 2 slices bread (Ezekiel, or any 'O' type)
- Remainder of egg
- Sprinkle top w/few raisins, walnuts, apples, honey or maple syrup drizzle, cinnamon (optional) or use desired spices.
- Imagination is key in this recipe (use any desired 'O' ingredients).
- If Ramkin is dry, pour a small amount of Almond Milk over top before serving.
- Bake at 325-50 - approx 20 mins (insert fork to be sure egg/apples are cooked)
- Best served immediately, but store well overnight in fridge.