|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Seed & Nut bread|
|Contributed by: Accidental Chef||Added: Nov 15, 2008 at 11:10 PM|
A great snack that goes well with compliant cheese!
How to make it:
- 1 cup freshly milled millet
- 1/2 cup freshly ground almond
- 1/8-1/4 cup Ghee, just enough to make combined flours crumbly
- 3/4-1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 Tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon compliant sweetener
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Combine flours with sweetener and salt.
- Add ghee till you get a crumbly mixture.
- Add pine nuts and sesame seeds and mix well.
- Whisk egg and add that and mix well.
- Add pineapple juice and combine mixture till you get a slightly runny mixture.
- Let the whole mix stand for 15 minutes (thanks Brighid for this tip!)
- Set oven to 180 Deg C/350 deg F
- Just before spreading the mix on a tray, add baking soda -another great tip from Brighid!
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!