|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Wheat-free Waffle/Pancake Batter|
Wheat-free waffle and pancake batter made from brown rice flour and millet flour.
How to make it:
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup millet flour
- 1 Tablespoon rice bran
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons corn-free baking powder [Baking Powder Recipe Variations]
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups soy milk (I use 1%, plain) [or BTD compliant milk]
- 1/4 cup canola oil [or BTD compliant oil]
- Mix ingredients to proper consistency.
- You may need a little more flour or milk.
- Bake in waffle iron 3 minutes or as per directions of your waffle-maker.
- Or if you prefer pancakes, use a non-stick skillet and cook as usual.
- The batter keeps in the refrigerator for at least a week.