|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Tasty Tofu Pumpkin stir fry|
This dish gives you that comfort food feeling and makes your kitchen smell wonderful!(I'm submitting this recipe again because my preparation instructions got lost last time.)
How to make it:
- One small sugar pie pumpkin, diced (raw)
- One package honey sesame flavored baked tofu, diced (or flavor of your choice)
- About 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- About 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- About 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- Sea Salt to taste
- Brown rice, steamed(optional)
- While the rice is steaming, stir fry diced pumpkin in oil of your choice. (I used sunflower because I like the nutty flavor it adds.)
- When pumpkin begins to soften, add spices and stir fry for a minute or so.
- Add diced tofu and stir fry until tofu is heated through.
- Serve stir fried mixture over rice.
- Add salt if desired.
- Makes 2-3 servings.