|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Darla Quail||Added: Nov 11, 2008 at 01:39 PM|
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type AB (4 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (3 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type O (3 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound bulk turkey sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2-10 ounce packages, frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-9'' pie crust (type appropriate bread crumbs mixed with melted butter or canola butter)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large skillet coated with the olive oil, cook the turkey, sausage and onion.
- In a large bowl combine meat, spinach, cheese & eggs.
- Spoon into the pie crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until firm.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
BTD Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|Canola Oil||1 ,2|| N|| N|| N|| N|| A|| A|| N|| A|
|Olive Oil||1 ,2|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|| B|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Jun 17, 2011 at 06:21 PM By: Joe